IoX Finder - Error Not Found warning

glsmith777
Go to solution Solved by Geddy,

Yes, I started getting this error message a week or so ago.  Never  got it before.  Once I clear it with “OK” and load the LAN version of the console, everything seems to work OK.  But I need to load the console in between repeated error messages since the console won’t load while the error message is still visible.    I guess it’s just a bother to have to clear the message but I am concern that it means something else is not right.

Once I clear the error message and launch the LAN console, everything appears to work correctly.  I will assume that to be the case then until I find something going wrong or hear of an update.  

Thanks.

• Solution
3 hours ago, Jimini said:

Am I use supposed to live with this error message that needs to be cleared?

This has been fixed…you need to clear Java cache, download a new “start.jnlp” file from UDI site (click on “My ISY”) and it should be fixed. This was reported several weeks ago and downloading a new IoX launcher seemed to fix it. Make sure you delete any existing start.jnlp or admin.jnlp files before proceeding. 

8 hours ago, glsmith777 said:

Admin console and Polyglot open without error or warning

You mention Polyglot, but posted in ISY994 area…moving to IoX since it’s not really clear you’re using the 994. But agreed, with @Javi it’s not really a firmware issue, but you are behind. Many bugs have been fixed and enhancements made since 5.5.9 so you should try to stay current.

You need to clear Java cache and download a new start.jnlp file. Make sure you delete any existing copies on your system before proceeding. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...