Most of Programs Disabled?

jpoje
Go to solution Solved by lilyoyo1,

About a week ago I migrated to EISY. I've been using ISY since 2011. I began experimenting yesterday with Polyglot PG3, Harmony, Blue Iris, Bond.

Mysteriously last night, I noticed none of my programs were working. This morning when I logged into Admin Console, ALL my programs have been disabled.

What caused this, as this has never happened before? Is there anyway to enable all the programs without going one by one and enabling each and every one individually? Can I just restore a backup from yesterday, will that restore the programs back to enabled?

Any assistance is appreciated!!!!

Edited by jpoje
  • Solution
1 hour ago, jpoje said:

About a week ago I migrated to EISY. I've been using ISY since 2011. I began experimenting yesterday with Polyglot PG3, Harmony, Blue Iris, Bond.

Mysteriously last night, I noticed none of my programs were working. This morning when I logged into Admin Console, ALL my programs have been disabled.

What caused this, as this has never happened before? Is there anyway to enable all the programs without going one by one and enabling each and every one individually? Can I just restore a backup from yesterday, will that restore the programs back to enabled?

Any assistance is appreciated!!!!

There is a full thread on this issue: