Single click of a program in favorites?

doug95630
Go to solution Solved by Javi,

5f67069c52cdfb145e572e3681dbdab7.jpg

Hello, I have a simple program to dim lights so that we can watch a movie. In the ID Mobile app, in put the program in favorites. I pick on it, it takes me to a status page, then if I go back the favorites, the icon changes and I can then activate the program. This two step process should be easier. What can I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, doug95630 said:

5f67069c52cdfb145e572e3681dbdab7.jpg

Hello, I have a simple program to dim lights so that we can watch a movie. In the ID Mobile app, in put the program in favorites. I pick on it, it takes me to a status page, then if I go back the favorites, the icon changes and I can then activate the program. This two step process should be easier. What can I do?

If you tap on the round circle in the upper left corner of the tile, it should activate.

For example, tapping the circle for kitchen lights should turn them on. Tap the circle again should turn lights off.

Is that what you are looking for?

• Like 1
If you tap on the round circle in the upper left corner of the tile, it should activate.
For example, tapping the circle for kitchen lights should turn them on. Tap the circle again should turn lights off.
Is that what you are looking for?

I do not see the dot until I click into the program, then back to favorites, then I am able to run the program. At first I see grey program icons.

0c1cf0affb6af6f5ce0afc5094e33ff5.jpg