I can't seem to access the admin console on my ISY

Tony-D
Go to solution Solved by Geddy,

Well its been a a while but I can not seem to access my ISY admin console. I can bring up the isy when I click on admin console the pop up window opens and says please leave this window open. but the i get nothing. I have tried firfox, MS edge, and Chrom all with the same resultes. The window says i need java 2+ i have ver 8 build  1.8 when I try and update i am told I have the latest ver. I'm running windows 10. Thanks

Edited by Tony-D
added more info
  • Solution
3 hours ago, Tony-D said:

I can bring up the isy when I click on admin console the pop up window opens and says please leave this window open. but the i get nothing.

From the sounds of this you're using the very old method of trying to access the admin console. All browsers dropped java support ages ago and that method no longer works. 

in 2018 UDI release the ISY Launcher (now IoX Launcher) that @Techman mentions above. You need to download the start.jnlp file and it will add an "IoX Launcher" icon to your desktop.

Here's the release post about the ISY Launcher (IoX Launcher) from 2018:

(more info in the wiki: https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=Main_Page#Installing_the_Admin_Console_Icon_on_Your_Desktop)

• Like 1