Daylight savings time end - sunset/sunrise timing issue

GSpitale01

I'm on eisy v5.7.0, and have some light programs based on sunrise/sunset.  After DST ended, the scheduled run times did not adjust to the standard times corresponding to sunrise/sunset.  It seems to be still using the DST sunrise/sunset times.

My time zone is correct, and the check box for Daylight Saving [US-Canada] is greyed out so I cannot uncheck it.

Is this a bug, or a setting somewhere that I'm missing?

Screenshots show the issue I'm having - the Front Porch Evening program is supposed to run at Sunset, eisy knows sunset is at 4:52PM, but the program shows a next scheduled run of 6PM.

Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 8.58.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-11-06 at 8.57.56 AM.png

Edited by GSpitale01
add screenshots

@GSpitale01 This is a known issue. Been posted about in other threads. It's only a UI issue. It appears to have been corrected this morning based on some posts. Looking at my own eisy admin console it does appear to be correct for display. 

Based on your screen shots your highlighted program was next set to run at 6:00pm even though the displayed sunset time is 4:52. so that would mean the time displayed was incorrect, but the program should fire about the time of sunset. Depending on your location setting. 

Closing this thread as there are already other posts about it and issue seems resolved as of this time. If you still have issues please comment in thread linked below.