Help, I obviously forgot something!

gdb

Hi,

Many months ago installed UD mobile on my iPad and it has been working ok. Around the house, I normally have my iPad and use it when I need to control most things.

I am about to travel and realized that I didn’t have UD mobile on my iPhone so I installed it, and after restoring the configuration backup from my iPad, I received an “invalid token” error, please login again.

I enter the credentials for my.isy.io and I receive “Invalid Password”. The password is autofilled from 1PW. I try copy/paste from 1PW, same error.

I open safari on the iPhone, go to my.isy.io and use the same 1PW credential to log in and it is successful.

What am I overlooking!

Thanks

G

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Credentials are not included in the backup.   The easiest way to do this is restore the backup, do this again as you may have changed something that should not have been changed.  Go to settings > Accounts  then click your account.  The app should ask you to login.

13 minutes ago, gdb said:

To make sure I am using the correct credentials, Should I be using the ones for my.isy.io?

Assuming the backup has a Portal account then yes.  

In the less likely situation where you manually set Local Credentials these will also need to be updated.  Local connection settings override default settings, so if you don't recall setting these values, please do not change default values. This can be found in Settings Tab > Systems > Your System > Local Connection Settings.   

Thank you!

The problem seemed to be I had set the local credentials as they were present in the backup. I deleted them from the Local part of the configuration, and then re-entered the my.isy.io creds in the remote section and they were accepted.

I appreciate your help Javi!

G

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2