Polisy to Eisy Node Server Migration Problem

phawtrey

A few days ago I migrated from my Polisy to my new eisy with amazing help from SUDI.

But I am having problems with my purchased node servers of which I have 4:

Elk, ST-SONOS, Flume and NOAA.

All four node servers on PG3x indicate that they are connected to eisy, but only the Flume and NOA Weather are passing information to eisy. Elk and SONOS are not co-operating.

My purchased node servers on PG3x are still associated only with Polisy, not with eisy. I could not figure out how to move them to eisy on the Portal.

So, I tried purchasing another Elk node license for eisy - but that does not work.

I get an error message.

So, somehow, I have managed to get tangled up in the Portal and need help figuring out how to get Elk and ST-SONOS running properly on eisy.

I am willing to buy additional licenses for eisy if that is what is needed at this point. But at this point the Portal will not let me.

Attachments below.

eisy PG3x Node Servers After Migration.JPG

Licensing Migration Problems.jpg

Node Server Purchases for eisy.JPG

@phawtrey the Axios error was posted by another user a little while ago. Found out that their device was not registered with a Portal account. 

Please check that the eisy is shown on your portal account and/or confirm on the admin console configuration -> portals tab the portal is approved.

Portal Install Instructions: https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=ISY_Portal_Installation_Instructions

As for migrating plugins (formerly node server) it used to be something UDI needed to help with via a support ticket. I think there is a method now, but did not search the forums or wiki for that. Maybe you can find other posts or open a ticket. The plugins are linked to the UUID of the prior device and need to be updated to the new device. 

Please report back the resolution.