Webhook not working.

tmorse305

I recently brought a second eisy online.  I have a 2nd portal license for it.  I created a webhook but when I send the web hook(via PostMan) I get a reply that says Requested ISY cannot be found.  What am I missing?

Related question but not exactly a portal issue,  I was going to use network resources to communicate between the 2 eisys.  That's why I'm trying to get a web hook setup.  Is there a better way to do this?

Thank you

Update:

I just tried it again and it is now working.  I made no changes just waited a while and tried it again.  A mystery for sure.

Edited by tmorse305
On 11/25/2023 at 7:27 PM, tmorse305 said:

I recently brought a second eisy online.  I have a 2nd portal license for it.  I created a webhook but when I send the web hook(via PostMan) I get a reply that says Requested ISY cannot be found.  What am I missing?

Related question but not exactly a portal issue,  I was going to use network resources to communicate between the 2 eisys.  That's why I'm trying to get a web hook setup.  Is there a better way to do this?

Thank you

Update:

I just tried it again and it is now working.  I made no changes just waited a while and tried it again.  A mystery for sure.

It could have been that it was not approved in the admin console, then you approved it before trying it again?

Or perhaps it was just not online, but then, the message would have been different.