Alexa definitions are not correct

tmorse305

Hi @bmercier,

I setup a second eisy with its own portal account.  See other post from yesterday where I initially had a problem finding it but then the problem resolved itself.  I don't know if this is related.  I set up 2 Alexa definitions last night and they worked fine.  Today when I went into the portal they were gone.  Curiously they still work.  I tried to add another one and this was the result, see screen shot.  Something seems to be messed up.  Thanks for your help.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 192122.png

14 hours ago, tmorse305 said:

Hi @bmercier,

I setup a second eisy with its own portal account.  See other post from yesterday where I initially had a problem finding it but then the problem resolved itself.  I don't know if this is related.  I set up 2 Alexa definitions last night and they worked fine.  Today when I went into the portal they were gone.  Curiously they still work.  I tried to add another one and this was the result, see screen shot.  Something seems to be messed up.  Thanks for your help.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 192122.png

Did you login with the same portal user and password? If so you should see them there.

The "Showing 51 to 1 of 1 entries" seems to indicate a UI problem. I suspect there may be special characters that may be messing the display. 

Are you able to reproduce the problem?

Please open a ticket, attach the screen shot, and please let me know the uuid. Will also need to know what browser you are using as it may be browser-dependant. If you know how to reproduce it, please let me know how.

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, tmorse305 said:

I have tried all combinations of preferred ISY and ISYs for Alexa but it is rock solid.  I'll let you know if it returns but it's all good right now.

Those settings only control the discovery of devices. Once they are discovered by Alexa, the devices will continue to work as long as the spoken still exists and the ISY is still in the account.

• Like 2