If

From Sunset + 15 minutes

To

Sunrise - 2 hours (next day)

Then

Set Landscape Lights ON

Else

Set Landscape Lights OFF

When I right click and select "Run If" (current time is 3:15ish PM) on the "bug program", it turns the lights on (they should not turn on because the IF condition is not met).

When I right click and select "Run If" (current time is 3:15ish PM) on the "works" program, the lights do not turn on (the IF condition is met).

I do not have 2 programs, I change the "To" to test the condition. Sunset to Sunrise works, Mix of Sunset to a time does not work correctly.

What am I doing wrong when the To is a time instead of sunrise?

It's now past sunset and they did not turn on. This program is the same as one for porch light which works. Any clues? Beuller?

Edit: Deleting and recreating the program fixed the problem. Thanks Techman! And thanks to everyone else that offered possible solutions. I appreciate your help!

Edited by nowandthen

bgrubb1: Confirmed, I did click update then save changes. Thanks.

oberkc: EISY time is correct. Program is enabled. I have a nearly identical program that runs without issue. Thanks.

DennisC, Program folder has no conditions. Thanks for tip on posting a program:

Back Yard Malibu - [ID 0015][Parent 0014][Run At Startup]

If
        From    Sunset  + 15 minutes
        To       2:30:00AM (next day)

Then
        Set 'Landscape Lights / Back Yard Malibu' On

Else
        Set 'Landscape Lights / Back Yard Malibu' Off

Techman: I deleted and recreated the program. That did the trick.

To anyone, When creating the then condition, Action: Your devices, set [device/program,etc], when I select ON, there is an option below ON for 0% or 100%, my device is a v.38 OutletLinc, do I need to set it to 100%? It's currently still at 0% and program seems to work okay now.

Edited by nowandthen
8 hours ago, nowandthen said:

Action: Your devices, set [device/program,etc], when I select ON, there is an option below ON for 0% or 100%, my device is a v.38 OutletLinc, do I need to set it to 100%? It's currently still at 0% and program seems to work okay now.

I would have said "yes".  It is possible to have a device turn OFF when you send to it an ON command.  I would have said that setting the ON for 0% would be the way to do this.  If I understand you correctly, your device it turning ON even though it is set to 0%.  That is not what I would have expected.

I set it to 100% just to be sure.

Update on my original issue, the lights did not go off last night. Should have gone off at 2:30 AM but were still on at 3:30 AM. I double checked off time using UD App. It is set for 2:30 AM. I pressed "Save" in the upper right for the program and the lights went off. Hmmm... will see what happens tonight.