Notification Plug In 'Messed Up' (for lack of a better description)

Go to solution Solved by Javi,

Today I was adding a notification using the paid for polyglot plugin. I am running two eISY's in two different locations of the state. Both are running IoX 5.8.0 and one has Polyglot 3.2.17 and the other has 3..2.18.

I have two notification groups. Default and Everyone.

Groups.png.059cf53f7decfac771c3f8145644eb5e.png

When I go to add my notification in my program, I can only select REMOVED-default. My everyone group does not show up.

Onlyonegroupshows.thumb.png.7d0c6b2597fa5780cbd9fc155aee8ead.png

When I click the arrow icon it toggles between all my variables and the group, (of which only removed-default one shows up). Click the sound arrow icon and I get sounds, another click on the arrow and my variables show. Go down to Content and and opens a drop down with my content and another click opf the right pointing arrow shows all of my variables.

groupshowsvariables.thumb.png.3ed1037f58f37fe14d7ee39d1ceba501.png

This is really off behavior! It's been a while since I have changed/added anything.

How can I fix this or at least get my second group, everyone.

Thanks for any help!

John

10 minutes ago, johnjces said:

Today I was adding a notification using the paid for polyglot plugin. I am running two eISY's in two different locations of the state. Both are running IoX 5.8.0 and one has Polyglot 3.2.17 and the other has 3..2.18.

I have two notification groups. Default and Everyone.

Groups.png.059cf53f7decfac771c3f8145644eb5e.png

These are email groups, not Push Notification Groups.  Create groups in UDM from Notification Tab > Settings (gear icon).  I believe the node server will need to be restarted after a group is added.

• Like 1
  • Solution
2 minutes ago, johnjces said:

What about showing all my variables in the other selections? That should not be happening.

Tapping the indicator (triangle) next to the command parameter name (i.e. Group, Sound, Content) changes the selection from predefined values to variables.  This is how all programs behave and allows for saving a status to a variable then sending that status as a command parameter.   This works with integer variables as all Status and Command values are static and enumerated at a lower level.

I must be losing it!

Create groups in UDM from Notification Tab > Settings (gear icon). 

I cannot find this in IoX, or when I click Plugin > Notifications  I get Add Node and Add all Nodes or when I go to

Launch Polyglot v3.

In that web UI I see no Settings or gear icon.

Where is this notifications Tab? My apologies if I need some hand holding here.

Tapping the indicator (triangle) next to the command parameter

Okey dokey on that! That is truly above my pay grade at this point in time!!

Still cannot find settings for the plugin