Just installed Yolink hub and a couple devices - purchased PG3x Yolink nodeserver

Go to solution Solved by Panda88,

As the title says I a a new Yolink user, puchased with the intent of linking to my EISY via PG3X.

I installed and set up my Yolink hub with ethernet, and installed a couple of different sensors as test case devices.

I purchased the Yolink nodeserver in the PG3X store and rebooted everything. I do get a node for Yolink:

image.png.1319f218536b2200a6ea7741df1e7b8e.png

But this is as far as it goes. I struggled a tiny bit with Wireless Tags in the nodeserver install and realized I had not run "discover". I do not see something similar here. Am I missing something obvious?

I had done that, restarted, reinstalled, rebooted everything (well except the Yolink hub) without success. I find it curious that the node is entitled Yolink setup.

I think I will unplug the Yolink hub and see what that produces. Had not contemplated that. Will report back.

Thanks for the immediate response.

Chris

Okay, cold rebooted the Yolink hub, reinstalled the nodeserver, restarted the AC, same result.

Panda88, I also do not show any orphan devices in my device tree that match up with the named missing Yolink devices.

What action shall I take to create the needed debug file?

Edited by glacier991
typos

Thanks all, especially to Panda88. I followed his advice and everything worked just fine. Landolfi, we both did the same thing apparently. "Advanced settings" did not appear to be a mandatory step... as they often aren't. Here, at least that part of them is.