Z-Wave Thermostats

Completed migration of most z-wave devices from isy994i to eisy. I'm getting odd behavior controlling the z-wave thermostats: 

- admin console happily queries thermostats 

- admin console will not change mode, temp, etc. of any z-wave thermostat (BUT, it will turn my z-wave outlet(s) on/off) 

- HD mobile will change mode, temp, etc., then admin console happily displays result

- Alexa connectivity also will let me control thermostats

Is this expected behavior of admin console? Am I missing something obvious? 

Is your EISY updated to the latest firmware?  I was having similar issues 6+ months ago that was fixed with one of the subsequent updates.  I haven't seen any similar problems since then with two different brands of z-wave thermostats.  

• 1 month later...

My new house had a Honeywell thermostat, so I bought the ZWave compatible version and it was a directly "pull off the old one, pop the new one on" replacement. ZWave found it once I entered the setup on the 'stat correctly. Wham, bam, easy peasy. I was quite pleased with how well it went. I'm just starting to rebuild my smart home setup in the new house, but so far I have been able to manually change the mode and set point from the UD mobile app. 

That's what I have as well, same Honeywell ZWave experience. Yeah, I've had no problem from UD Mobile (nor from the Alexa integration) and, in fact, now that I have that all up and running I've forgotten to go back and see if I still have the issue in the admin console.