Adding Z-wave to Polisy

Hi all,

I am confused about getting Z-wave functionality on my Polisy.    I have seen posts referencing adding a Zooz stick, and I have seen references to the use of a z-wave board.   

Can anyone tell me how I would get z-wave functionality on my polisy if I dont already have it?    I do have a zooz 800 stick, but simply plugging that in does not have any effect.

Thanks for any feedback .

I'm not sure if the Zooz 800 is compatible with the Polisy.  Make sure the the Polisy firmware is up to date and in the configuration tab of the admin console be sure to check the Zwave box, then save.

Below is the link to the UDI Zmatter/Zwave/Zigbee addon module for the Polisy

ZMatter USB: Z-Wave+, Zigbee, and Matter Module for eisy (Z-Wave+ Certified - Long Range) - Universal Devices (universal-devices.com)

@mdecou I agree with @Techman that I don't think the Zooz 800 is supported due to it being the 800 series z-wave controller, but I'm not 100% certain. You might want to open a support ticket to get that confirmed or not.

However, I know the Zooz 700 was supported (at least I recall a lot of people reported using that in the Polisy time before Z-Matter was available). 

What firmware are you running on the Polisy? At one point connecting the USB hub also needed the "Z-Wave Support" checkbox checked or selector to "ON". I'm not sure if that's been replaced now that Z-Matter is available. Open admin console, click on "Configuration" tab. In the "System" area what do you have showing for "Z-Wave Support"?

202406-Config-Sys.jpg

I'm on an eisy running IoX 5.8.3 and my options are dropdown with Auto, On, Off as options. I have a Z-Matter dongle attached and both my Zigbee and Z-Wave are "on". 

To check with UD about the 800 usability start a ticket here:   

https://www.universal-devices.com/my-tickets