Occupancy Node Server Submenu: dead?

Nestor

Following the geofencing instructions in the wiki. When I click on Select tool...>Occupancy Node Server> followed by any of the selections, I get...nothing. Clicking on other menu items such as Information or Logs responds with a pop-up with relevant information, however none of the Node Server submenus work. Is this by design?

Thanks

Edit:  Would this have something to do with being a long-time Mobilinc user who just recently set up UD Mobile? When I go to the Portals tab in the UD Admin Console and click on "more info", the account type is "Corporate". 

Edited by Nestor
3 hours ago, Nestor said:

Following the geofencing instructions in the wiki. When I click on Select tool...>Occupancy Node Server> followed by any of the selections, I get...nothing. Clicking on other menu items such as Information or Logs responds with a pop-up with relevant information, however none of the Node Server submenus work. Is this by design?

Thanks

Edit:  Would this have something to do with being a long-time Mobilinc user who just recently set up UD Mobile? When I go to the Portals tab in the UD Admin Console and click on "more info", the account type is "Corporate". 

Please see the UDM instructions, at the bottom is occupancy setup.

Video:

Wiki:

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=UD_Mobile#Geofencing

Occupancy:

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=UD_Mobile#Occupancy_v2.0_Node_Server

2 minutes ago, Javi said:

As previously mentioned, clicking on any of the three submenu items brings up nothing. No pop-ups. The menu disappears and I’m back to the page.