In AC, Content pulldown for Elk "Area 1" has only 4 of 27 email customization choices

Go to solution Solved by Javi,

In the AC, with the Elk node server "Area 1" selected (which I have renamed to cElkArea1 using the AC), under the Display Message area, the Content pulldown displays only 4 choices, despite the fact that I have 27 email customizations defined.  I also see this same limitation in programs which are using the Display Message action. I have tried to reboot the polisy, it had no effect on the problem.  I am running IoX v.5.8.4 on a polisy, PG3X version 3.2.27, and elk nodeserver version 3.10.15

• Solution

This is a bug in the AC, and will be fixed in an upcoming update.  If there are missing IDs (in sequential order) in Notification Customizations then only the Customizations before the missing IDs are shown.  As a temporary fix add Placeholder Customizations to fill in the missing numbers.  When adding a new Customization it should be assigned the lowest possible ID, do this until all missing IDs are added. 

UD Mobile should work without placeholders.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Javi said:

This is a bug in the AC, and will be fixed in an upcoming update.  If there are missing IDs (in sequential order) in Notification Customizations then only the Customizations before the missing IDs are shown.  As a temporary fix add Placeholder Customizations to fill in the missing numbers.  When adding a new Customization it should be assigned the lowest possible ID, do this until all missing IDs are added.

Thank you, your description has jogged my memory, and I now remember that a similar bug (or maybe this exact bug?) has been around for a while.