Changed Router and can't get LAN to connect to ISY.

Deane Johnson

Installed a new Asus RT-AX58U Wi-Fi 6 router.  My previous router had been connected to ISY for years with no issues ever.

In the Portal drop down I'm shown as resistered and Online.  The registration name is correct, and has been used for years on that form.

When I bring up my.isy.io in my browser it shows the correct UUID entry along with my Alias that shows in the Portal drop down form.   Everything so far looks correct.

The trouble starts when I click on the "Select Tool . . . button to select Connectivity and then Amazon Echo.  It brings up the Amazon Echo  Device List form.  In the heading it shows the correct UUID entry and the correct Alias that appears in the software Portal dropdown form. 

However, this is where the trouble starts.  The bottom line has the notation "No data available in table".  The blue rectangle at the bottom of the form says "Showing 0 to 0 of 0 entries"

This is where I am stopped.  Any suggestions on how to get this to connect to the LAN will be appreciated.  By the way I believe the router is a dual band.

@Deane Johnson Since the device seems to be online what happens when you try to open admin console to connect locally? Are you having issues there or only on the portal side?

Be sure you review the wiki that relates to changing the router:

https://wiki.universal-devices.com/Main_Page#Changed_ISP.2FRouter_-_Can_no_longer_access_ISY

More than likely you had static IP set on the device and it's not connecting to the new router, but you said it shows connected online. Is there a green light on the my.isy.io site showing the ISY994 is online? 

My guess is it's not actually online it just shows the history of it being there and you need to fix the IP address. That's tricky.

If you still have your old router I would reconnect it for a bit to get into the ISY994 and remove the static IP option and allow it to auto DHCP connect with the new router then setup an IP Reservation in the new router. This process is a lot easier than resetting the ISY994 as suggested in the wiki. If you don't have the old router then you could set the DHCP table in the new router to the same as what was in the old router and it should reconnect. 

Either way, once you get back into the admin console of the ISY994 please turn off the static IP and set it to Auto DHCP.