In-LineLinc status

lawr1000

New to Insteon and the ISY!

I did quite a bit searching but was unable to find an answer to this question so forgive me if this has been answered before.

I have set up a scene where several lights (2 KPLs, and 2 In-LineLinc Dimmers (2475D)) go on at 40%. This works fine. My next step was to turn off the KPL button lights when the user changes the state of any of the lights in this scene so that the KPL scene buttons accurately reflect the scene state.

So I created a program to look at the status of these lights and to turn off a scene with just the KPL buttons as responders.

If
       Status  'Kitchen / Kitchen Light (Hallway) / Kitchen Light - C' is not On
   And (
            Status  'Kitchen / Kitchen Light (Hallway)' is not 40%
         Or Status  'Kitchen / Cabinet Lights (Sink Side)' is Off
       )

Then
       Set Scene 'Kitchen / Kitchen Morning Status' Off

With the 'Kitchen Light (Hallway)' (KPL) I can check the percentage On (i.e. 40%). But with the 'Kitchen / Cabinet Lights (Sink Side)' (In-LineLinc Dimmer) I can only check the On/Off state.

Is this normal? Shouldn't I be able to check the On percentage of the In-LineLinc too?

Hello lawr1000,

You should be able to. Would you be kind enough to let me know what is your firmware (Help | About) level?

Please also make sure that the device is indeed a dimmer and not a relay by clicking on it in the navigation tree and checking the title on the middle/top of the screen.

With kind regards,

Michel

Thanks for the quick response. Here are answers to your questions.

ISY-99i IR Pro firmware is 2.7.15

The two In-LineLinc Dimmers as reported by clicking on the device in the navigation tree are

(2475D) InlineLinc Dimmer v.38

I can dim them manually via KPL and via the ISY (Clicking on the device in the navigation tree and pressing the Dim and Brighten buttons)

I deleted both the the In-LineLincs from the ISY.

The first I added back manually. It shows up as: "(2475D) In-LineLinc Dimmable v.00".

Even though it doesn't know the version number it works as expected. In a Program I can now select the On Level in percentage.

The second I added back automatically. It shows up as: "(2475D) InlineLinc Dimmer v.38"

This one works as before, I cannot select On Level as a percentage.

I looked closer at the selection of the In-LineLinc when adding the device manually and noticed there are two In-LineLinc Dimmer options:

1st [01.02] (2475D) In-LineLinc Dimmable

2nd [01.1A] (2475D) InlineLinc Dimmer

The 1st selection seems to work correctly but it doesn't recognize the version. The 2nd does not work but it recognizes the version.

These are brand new devices. The physical label on the devices has the following information:

2475D

v5.1

Archived