Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two button FOB issues

Featured Replies

Solved by Panda88

It should be the same code, but I'll confirm

If you can enable debug and capture a ghost event (along with rough time) and pm me log, I can see if I can find the issue

Code was updated, but not activated for the 5708 switch - sorry

I'll build a version 1.8.61 in the non-production store to make sure it works for you - can you test before I release

Perfect. I was just about to post that I am 99% sure I just got a phantom press - I was chasing down two issues, one with the Rachio and the other with the Yolink button - so when I saw the Rachio issue, I thought it was making me think this was an issue - but I figured out a programmatic way of getting around the Rachio problem, and then the button just pressed like 20 minutes after the last time I was using it. So this makes me feel alot better. Will be happy to test. I haven't installed a "non production" store plugin before. Is it pretty obvious where to get this?

And I found the non production drop down, ready where you are. Thanks.

So far, so good. Just uploaded it, and ran it, no phantoms yet. Let me wait about an hour to ensure we are good.

I also have another 4 button remote - "Flexfob" - Model YS3604-UC. Is that one covered by your code also?

The original issue was related to smartRemoter devices, so I believe it is covered - I do not have all permutations to test, and each behave slightly different but I do believe the ghost triggering so common - so it should be addressed already

OK, it's very close to the original model number that started this, I think mine just has 4 buttons instead of the 2. I truly appreciate how quick you checked this out and provided code. Awesome support!

Well, it's been over 20 minutes and no phantom presses. Did a couple tests on the remote fob, and nothing yet. Pretty sure you're good. Thanks again!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.