Yesterday at 02:35 PM1 day I am lost on upgrading my eisy. I show Firmware and UI IoX 5.8.4 in my about admin console. I've upgraded packages, backed up IoX and Z-Wave. I've been through the "Current Release Announcements" and "Previous Releases" and still don't know where to begin.Can someone point me in the right direction please?
Yesterday at 03:05 PM1 day Probably time for a ticket:My Tickets - Universal Devices - The Most Powerful Automation, Energy Management, and IoT Platform
Yesterday at 03:20 PM1 day Author 34 minutes ago, Gogamer4 said:I am lost on upgrading my eisy. I show Firmware and UI IoX 5.8.4 in my about admin console. I've upgraded packages, backed up IoX and Z-Wave. I've been through the "Current Release Announcements" and "Previous Releases" and still don't know where to begin.Also I checked and this is what returned for FreeBSD: FreeBSD eisy 13.2-RELEASE-p11
Yesterday at 03:49 PM1 day It sounds like you are looking at administrative console, look at the top bar far right "HELP"Look at the bottom of the box. Mine says "MANAGE MODULES". When I left click on it, "YOUR MODULES ARE UP TO DATE" returns.I believe that it would indicate "MANUAL UPDATE" instead of "MANAGE MODULES" if there are updates available, but don't quote me on this. Does everything appear to be working?If so, reboot for good measure and use it, keep your eyes open.I also find the wiki to be my best first look when I have questions. https://wiki.universal-devices.com/Main_Page Best of luck!
Yesterday at 04:05 PM1 day Author Yes everything is working.Manage Modules shows "Modules are up to Date."I've done all the backups, upgraded packages and rebooted. Still shows IoX and Firmware at 5.8.4 Edited yesterday at 04:05 PM1 day by Gogamer4
Yesterday at 04:15 PM1 day Being at a version older than 5.9.1, you'll probably need UDI's help to upgrade, which means opening a support ticket.
19 hours ago19 hr @Gogamer4 From UDI-If you're on an older firmware, you may already see an early version of eisy-ui — but it may be missing key features, including backup. Upgrading to IoX 6.1.1 is required to use eisy-ui for day-to-day management. For the next few weeks, keep Admin Console available for anything not yet in the browser — but check back often, as updates are moving quickly. If you're feeling adventurous, a beta build may already have what you need. If you're currently on a version lower than 6.0.0, please open a support ticket for personalized upgrade instructions before proceeding
Create an account or sign in to comment