Monday at 01:32 PM1 day I tried to open the admin console from my Mac and it had disappeared from my menu. I have continued to try using online instructions. Have I failed to pay some fee? If so, to whm and how?
Monday at 02:43 PM1 day See https://wiki.universal-devices.com/Main_Page#On_Big_Sur,_Admin_Console_is_no_longer_a_separate_Window
Monday at 05:05 PM1 day 3 hours ago, hart2hart said:That’s likely a macOS issue. Apple removed support for Java recently.It is near certainty that it is a Mac issue. I lost mine a month or so ago. As far as I know, one must now use the eisy-ui. Edited Monday at 05:06 PM1 day by oberkc
Monday at 06:22 PM1 day My brother was having problems with the AC on his Mac, I suggest updating to get eisyUI.In short the update failed, eisyUI won't start and no signs of a web server. SSH does work fortunately.He has submitted a ticket, awaiting response.
Monday at 08:50 PM1 day Java 8 continues to work fine on the latest macOS Golden Gate on Apple Silicon (M series).Uninstall any existing version of Java and download the latest Java for macOS Arm64 from herehttps://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp Edited Monday at 08:51 PM1 day by Diesel
Create an account or sign in to comment