Sunday at 11:03 PM4 days Version 0.6.29 is released It now stored tokens so a reboot should not require F2A code Updated to latest APITime now only updates if camera provides data Swapped ST and GV0 or GV1 so main parameter shows Armed stateFew minor bug fixes to show nicely in eisy-ui among other things
Sunday at 11:47 PM4 days Author I have noticed that once in a while a reboot of the system or a delete and reinstall of the node is necesary for up to fully update
Monday at 12:43 AM4 days Hi, thanks as always for updating this plugin. I still received a 2FA text. Are you saying that I don't have to reenter the new code?Bob Edited Monday at 12:43 AM4 days by BobM99
Monday at 04:13 AM4 days Author No, first time after the new node is installed, it is required - after that it should not be needed unless down for a long time. Note, I just fixed one more bug, so please reinstall
Monday at 02:20 PM3 days @Panda88 Thanks for implementing tokens so we don't have to enter that pesky 2FA after each reboot. Nice work.
Create an account or sign in to comment