Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WOL Migration Failed

Featured Replies

I have Wake On Lan ver 1.0.3 installed on my eisy; it's been running fine for a couple of years. Today I performed the "Migrate from PG3" on all of my PG3 nodeservers/plugins. All of the plugins migrated, except for Wake On Lan, which reported:

"Migration failed: No valid license found for Wake-On-Lan null edition."

Details in PG3>Dashboard>Wake On Lan shows:

Wake-On-Lan(2)
Current Status: Connected
Current Version: 1.0.3 [Production]

I have stopped and restarted the plugin. Anything I can do to allow this plugin to migrate? Thanks.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.