Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

upgrade fails in eisy ui

Featured Replies

Have switched plugins from PG3 to eisy ui plugins beta. My version is 1.8.60 and when I try to upgrade to latest version in the eisy ui store, I get message below and upgrade fails.

Screenshot 2026-10-07 at 9.20.21 AM.png

There are no errors in the Yolink log - Maybe try to reboot the system or reinstall the nodes - there are other nodes with errors as well

  • Author

OK.. Rebooted eisy and restarted the plugin. Still get the same error. Interestingly, all of the Yolink devices seem to be working fine. Should I delete the plugin and add back in plugins beta, or add back in PG3 , then migrate?

I saw there just was a new release of the UI - maybe try that before anything else

I would try to delete and reinstall - I believe they are really the same

  • Author

Solved. Turns out that the plugin did not like updating via portal, but did update on local network.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.