Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SHM

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SHM

  1. SHM posted a topic in ratgdo
    Anyone having issues migrating ratgdo to eisy ui? I did with 6.1.2_3 but garage door node does not show up. I have opened ticket.
  2. SHM replied to SHM's topic in eisy
    That's what I thought, thanks
  3. SHM replied to SHM's topic in eisy
    Thanks. So the z wave backup/restore is still in AC, not eisy ui?
  4. SHM replied to SHM's topic in eisy
    Would like to try the Z-stick 10 Pro on my eisy running 6.1.1_3/3.4.23 (with ZMatter board). Where do I find the z wave backup on eisy ui so I can restore it to the Z-stick?
  5. SHM posted a topic in eisy
    My Eisy has the internal Z matter board which is z wave 700. Is there matter board with z wave 800? I do have some matter devices so would need to keep that functionality.
  6. Any plans for this plugin to move to the production store? I have been using it without issues for some time, but it won't migrate to eisy ui in beta form.
  7. Did a brief survey of nodes and programs. It appears that Yolink door sensor and HomeKit thermostat nodes are not working. Here is a screenshot of the Yolink message. Same for the HomeKit thermostat node.
  8. Thanks. Did the migration. I did not try to migrate Matter but 2 plugins (Push, IFTTT) failed to migrate. Screenshot reason attached.
  9. Quick question. I have the IoX Matter plugin and have been using it for several Matter devices. The plugin has been "beta" for some time and looks like it won't migrate. Will it still work the same on the PG3 side? P.S., Work the same on PG3 side even if all other plugins are migrated?
  10. How do I access the release notes for 6.1.2_3 and plugins beta? Am I to understand that this release will allow eisy access from outside the LAN?
  11. Worked perfectly. Thanks.
  12. Tried to delete HoneywellHome plugin but it is still present on the dashboard as "unmanaged" and no delete option. How can I delete it?
  13. SHM replied to SHM's topic in ratgdo
    FYI For some reason, latest ratgdo firmware (July 2026) for the 25i board disrupts the communication between ratgdo and the plugin (?mDNS issue). I was able to re-flash the ratgdo with the April 2026 firmware and all is restored. Paul Weiland aware of the issue and hopefully can hash it out with @Goose66. For the time being, what a relief!
  14. SHM posted a topic in ratgdo
    Long time user of the plugin with no issues, until today when I upgraded the ratgdo firmware (ESP) to the July 2026 version. After installing, only 2 of 3 garage doors responded to the plugin commands, even though the ratgdo web interface works normally for all doors. I deleted then re-installed the plugin and configured it as before. The plugin cannot discover the ratgdo devices. Attached is log. Any suggestions? Running version 4.08 on PG3X 3.4.19, iox 6.05 ratgdo_7-24-2026_12310_PM.zip
  15. I finally gave up on the Honeywellhome plugin which was controlling my nice ($) T10 thermostat. I searched the plugins and found Jimbo.Automates's HomeKit plugin. As the T10 is HomeKit compatible, I gave it a try. Spent all day yesterday with Jim and he got it working perfectly. So, no need to throw away your Honeywell thermostat.
  16. SHM posted a topic in YoLink
    Does the plug-in support the Yolink Thermostat2?
  17. SHM replied to 4481hoods's topic in Ecobee
    I have installed the HomeKit plugin and I have successfully paired my Honeywell T10 thermostat to it. When I try to set up some programming of the thermostat in the AC, the only options in Homekit/thermostat are pair and repair. Is there any way I can access the thermostat functions?
  18. I have a nice Honeywell T10 thermostat that I have been using with the Honeywell Home plugin. The latter no longer seems to work. So, I am trialing the HomeKit plugin, as the Honeywell thermostat can be integrated with HomeKit. After installing the plugin, I went to the thermostat's HomeKit menu, which just shows a 2D barcode. Then, when I hit "Discover" the thermostat shows up as a node, but is unpaired. The thermostat never displays a pairing code to enter in the plugin's custom parameter. Any suggestions?
  19. I have the same problem. Debug log shows "discovery failed" and "certificate expired". Thermostat works well from Honeywell app, so not likely wifi. Any ideas? Maybe redo client ID and Secret?
  20. Thank you. So my program is similar and is: IF /ambient weather daily/main/daily rain >= 0.45 inches Then Turn sprinklers off My problem is that my sprinklers are turning off before the 0.45 inches is reached.
  21. So it just rained! The weather station recorded daily precipitation of 0.02", which is what appears on the plugin and ISY. My program was activated by this data, but it is written to activate only if daily precipitation is >0.45" Attached are plugin, isy data and plugin log. Any ideas? debug.log install.log
  22. OK. How do I collect the data the plugin sends?
  23. I have been using Ambient Weather for some time to get data from my Rainwise station. Works great. I recently used the daily rain and rain rate in programming to turn off sprinklers. So, if rain is greater than 0.45 inches or 0.25 inches/hr, it shuts things off. For some reason, the program shuts off the sprinklers well before the criteria are met. Is there an issue with fractions of an inch?
  24. SHM posted a topic in Rachio
    Any plugin support for the Rachio smart hose times yet?
  25. SHM replied to SHM's topic in UD Mobile
    OK. Thanks. Your sync is quite a bit faster and mine also sticks on node server and/or Matter. I do not get errors.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.