Windows XP-Vista-7 users: Download Home Automation 4 Free!

Ozan

Home Automation for Windows

Control your ISY-99 home automation system from your PC.

Download the free trial now! Full Version for only $0.99!

http://www.freehomeautomation.com/'>http://www.freehomeautomation.com/

Features:

- Make sure your home and loved ones are safe: Check the doors and lights from the office or on vacation.

- Access any scenes and home automation devices in your house anytime, anywhere: Dim your lights while seating in your sofa, watching a movie. Turn on the lights on your way home.

- Forgot to close your garage door? This application will allow you to remotely see the status of your garage door and close it if you want.

- Keep the bad guys away: Are you on vacation? Use Home Automation for Desktop to turn on lights in your house just like you are at home.

- Save energy: Turn on the heat on your way home.

http://www.freehomeautomation.com/

I think the biggest advantage of using Home Automation is convenience. Consider "Home Automation" application as a light weight ISY-99 Windows client that allows you to manage your ISY-99 systems. The application starts with Windows and stays in the system tray. You login once and it keeps showing you current status and update. You only need to launch and login once and it handles the rest by itself. It is easy to use, you can see the status of your home with 1 click. It's designed for people who wants the ability to control his home from the office computer or laptop. Let me know if you have other questions.

Thanks,

Ozan

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I would suggest to reconsider that software. Support is terrible! First I bought their software for Windows and it was showing and "out of bound" error every time it was starting (that was in Septembre 2011). I sent them and email on October 2011. Never got any reply. Yesterday the software was running in demo mode (even if I paid)! I contacted them asking for a fix specially that I felt ripped off (even if cheap)...

So they could not accept the fact that a customer can be unhappy when they don't get any reply... Then they refused to provide support! They even lied saying I have not sent any email...

So think about going with a company with that kind of support! Terrible!!!!

Fred

---- Answer received:

Dear Frederic,

We did not receive a prior email from you. The first email we received from you was the one we replied.

I understand your system does not supported by the app, which is unfortunate. However, we will not send you a fix for the issue because of your attitude. You don't get to yell us because you are not satisfied with the product. We rather not have you as a customer. We refuse to service you and we have refunded your 99 cents.

We will not reply to your further emails. This conversation is over.

Best,

Ozan Eren Bilgen

Home Automation is the only Windows PC application that allows you to manage your ISY system from any computer.

We would like to update our fellow customers on the issue that Mr Frederic Arcouet has reported recently. Our records clearly indicate that Mr Frederic Arcouet used an incredibly bad mouth to our staff, which we do not allow in our team as a code of business. We believe that our customers, team members and all human beings deserve to be treated with respect, which Frederic Arcouet could afford in his communication. Therefore we proudly cancelled Mr Frederic Arcouet's account and immediately reimbursed his payment of 99 cents in full.

We are posting this update to make sure all Universal Devices Forum members understand our decision and thank you hereby for your support.

Ozan Eren Bilgen

Cofounder of Home Automation

• 2 weeks later...

While I know nothing about farcouet and Ozan's offline correspondance, I agree with farcouet that the support - at least here - has been poor. Ozan has not replied in his own moderated subforum since February of 2011. I also IM'd him about the tstat issue I described in that forum, and after 2 cordial back-and-forths, he didn't reply to my last message, also in February of 2011.

I haven't paid hime for the app, but I think that's fair since the trial version didn't work for me. I'd be willing to buy if it did, and if the support was better.

gatchel: you want butter on that?

-Tom

Archived