hierarchical List of Program

Vipola

I am with you Vipola.

I know that you can click on the path header and drag it across to the first row sort of making a tree, but the rest of the world puts everything into actual trees in the first place. Also, once you exit and return, it goes back to displaying things the old way.

I would love to see it all in a tree format right off when you open the program summary page.

Lou

I also think it's a good idea ... we have many plans for the UI which we are slowly introducing. This might be one of them.

Currently, the only problem is that Java standard libraries do not have Tree/Table classes. We would have to use an external library (we have prototypes of this feature) which is an additional 1.5MB.

With kind regards,

Michel

I am with you Vipola.

Hi Vipola, Lou,

There is no technical issue in doing this, just prioritizing. The most likely way we'd do this is to add tabs on the program details screen that would allow you to alternate between viewing the program content (if/then/else) and the summary of the programs within the folder. All of this would be done on the details page, using the same tree.

Archived