I had to reset my ISY

C Martin

I was doing some programming and finally had to reload my ISY with a previous backup. That didn't work so I had to re-set my ISY.

My opening window came out all messed up. You can see that all of my devices show up in a messed up order and I can't seem to fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

By the way the unit came up in "Safe Mode" several times.

The devices don't show status either.

It's weird, because the links seem to be enabled.

post-27-140474154195_thumb.png

C Martin

Sorry, I should have been more explicit. Restoring the PLM following a PLM reset was necessary to restore device status change awareness and Scene control. Neither the PLM reset nor the PLM Restore would have an effect on the original symptoms.

Lee

This is the same issue I identified the other day. Restores done from a 3.1.6. backup are corrupting the data as shown in his screenshot. If you have a backup that was done prior to 3.1.6 that should work (note: you can stay on 3.1.6 but the backup had to be from 3.1.5).

This is exactly what happened to me. When I did a restore from a backup taken prior to my 3.1.6 upgrade, it restored fine.

Hope that helps.

Hello H2R,

Thanks so very much for the feedback which helped us find the bug in 3.1.6 as indeed the backup did have binary conversion issues introduced when we added support for Chrome (and their out of band mechanisms to handle SSL).

This has been fixed and it shall be included in 3.1.7.

Thanks again and with kind regards,

Michel

H2R,

Thanks for the info. I was actually able to restore a 3.1.5 Backup but my programs are not loaded. All of my devices are present and my variables also.

I suspect that there are some other issues at play here also.

Michel,

I want to thank Ran and Darell for all of their support today. They both worked a long time trying to resolve my problem.

it is this dedication that makes UDI the company that we users want to support. There seem to be links still in my PLM. Too bad I didn't use more scenes.

Again, thanks.

Clarence

Archived