Email/Notifications Not Working

jellis

Hey Guys,

My email notifications have stopped working and when testing them I am running into strange error messages. When I first enter the email/notifications screen, select one of the emails I have setup and then click "test" I get the "CLI-WBUG" message and the "Body timed out" message. Once I get that message, each time I test after that I get just the "Body timed out" message. It is very strange that I get the "CLI-WBUG" message since this has nothing to do with the weather module. I have noticed this weather error other times as well when troubleshooting issues in the past. There seems to be no reason why this would keep happening. Any thoughts on what this weather error means and why the emails are not working now?

Additional information: I have been having issues with my setup for some time now which have been mainly related to communication. I just had my PLM replaced and was hoping to get these issues fixed but now seem to be experiencing other issues like this.

Should I consider resetting my ISY to factory and restarting from scratch? Thanks for your help.

Archived