PLM losing all links

wwat

Today was the second time in as many weeks that the PLM lost all its links. The first symptom was that

there were no status updates back to ISY although ISY can still send commands.

I checked the PLM links table and it was empty, exactly the same happened a few weeks ago. A PLM restore resolved the

problem both times.

Anyone experienced this or know why it could be happening? The first time there was a light storm but nothing

else in the house was affected, again yesterday there was a small amount of lightning but nothing else was affected either.

Thanks,

Wayne

Thanks for the feedback, I suspected this was the case. I've found a few other reports of this nature however I suspected that it could be happening more than we are aware of. If users get the faulty product replaced without reporting on a public forum we would never know how much its happening. Its not the type of component you can spend time messing with either because any downtime/unreliability affects the entire house.

I appreciate your companies quick response with the ISY power adaptor which was required with a change to the new PLM, excellent service. Thanks again.

Wayne.

Archived