Pre-sales Question: Modules and Prices...?

homejones

Hi guys, I've been researching home automation for a while and recently zeroed-in on Insteon. I noticed that the ISY994i has a number of modules that users must purchase. I could not find a repository of the available modules and their respective prices. Can someone point me in the right direction..? Thanks.

Except for a few upgrades that use added hardware. Most added modules are firmware only.

When you purchase the module. The added features are added to your unit remotely.

The IR is slightly different as you have to physically add the IR hardware board to the unit and buy the add on.

Purchase Modules function is in the Help Tab of the Administrative Console.

Opens a web page where you can see the avilable ones and their cost.

I have not seen a separate list of Module prices lately.

Thank you Brian. So, as a new buyer, it would be helpful to see the prices of these add-ons and a listing that describes their functionality in a crisp manner somewhere on the sales pages. Homeseer is very straightforward with this information.

Hello homejones,

I noticed that the ISY994i has a number of modules that users must purchase.

This is not true. ISY994i is complete and there's no need to buy any optional modules. Are there any modules in particular that you consider a "must"?

This said, although you can find a list of optional modules on our website - and you are correct - prices were not added. This must be rectified.

Thanks and with kind regards,

Michel

Hello homejones,

I noticed that the ISY994i has a number of modules that users must purchase.

This is not true. ISY994i is complete and there's no need to buy any optional modules. Are there any modules in particular that you consider a "must"?

This said, although you can find a list of optional modules on our website - and you are correct - prices were not added. This must be rectified.

Thanks and with kind regards,

Michel

Totally correct, I meant optional. It would be great to have pages with brief application notes for each module (e.g., the weatherbug module could be used for irrigation, etc.)

• 6 months later...

Archived