Clicking buttons in 2.6.2 from Blackberry locks up ISY

royceconnerley,

Thanks so very much for posting this issue. Since none of us have a blackberry, would you kind enough and willing to test our next drop when available?

Thanks again and with kind regards,

Michel

When I click the any button on the HTML interfacefrom my Blackberry, the ISY will lock up about 50% of the time. Stops responding to pings. A power reset is required.

Running 2.6.2. HTML interface in 2.6.1 worked GREAT from my Blackberry.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried accessing it last night and was able to view the device list. I tried to toggle one of the first named devices (one that wasn't just a device id). When I clicked the link for the device my browser just sat there.

Perhaps that locked up the ISY?

Trying right now, I consistently get "The selected server returned an error when attempting to fulfill your request."

When I attempt to access my personal ISY, I can connect appropriately.

So far I've been able to turn "On" Ceiling 1, and "Fast Off".

I've also been able to "Fast On" Go To Office scene and verified Office device was switched on.

The Security System link is returning "HTTP Error 0: An error occurred while communicating with the origin server. Please try again." I'm not sure if this is to be expected or not.

All in all, it seems to be functioning appropriately.

I'm not sure if it's my Sprint service, or my Worldphone, but sometimes I have to request a link 2 or 3 times to get the page to load. On the times it doesn't load, a general communication error message is received. Of course I can't replicate it as I type this though.

Hello HokiePerogi,

I can see you come in ... so far we haven't crashed!

As far as having to do multiple requests, it might be because I am in debug mode and thus too slow. But, I will check into it ...

Thanks so very much,

With kind regards,

Michel

So far I've been able to turn "On" Ceiling 1, and "Fast Off".

I've also been able to "Fast On" Go To Office scene and verified Office device was switched on.

The Security System link is returning "HTTP Error 0: An error occurred while communicating with the origin server. Please try again." I'm not sure if this is to be expected or not.

All in all, it seems to be functioning appropriately.

I'm not sure if it's my Sprint service, or my Worldphone, but sometimes I have to request a link 2 or 3 times to get the page to load. On the times it doesn't load, a general communication error message is received. Of course I can't replicate it as I type this though.

I can get into the devices and scenes but I don't see the status

gmurch,

Did you try refreshing a few times? I've had this happen before a few times on both my personal ISY and the test one. A couple of refreshes usually solves the problem.

I've been blaming the problem on the SPRINT network or my Worldphone since I'm still relatively new to the Blackberry World. Perhaps this assumption is incorrect.

royceconnerley,

I am so very sorry; may I ask what carrier you use for your Blackberry service? It's becoming increasingly difficult to pinpoint the problem since we have tested it with Verizon and it worked fine.

With kind regards,

Michel

Upgraded my ISY-26 to 2.6.3. Clicking a button on the ISY HTML interface with my Blackberry still locks up my ISY about 50% of the time. The ISY stops responding to pings. Can't display ISY HTML interface or Admin Console.

I had access to an older Blackberry 7250 today, so thought I'd give it a try. I was able to control my lights OK, did about 10-12 ON/OFFs through the HTML interface and didn't experience a lockup. This is on an ISY-99/IR Pro running firmware 2.6.3.

This was a Verizon Blackberry.

royceconnerley,

Would you be amenable to phone appointment (whenever you have free time) to login to our ISY and thus we can monitor what's causing the crash? If so, please do be kind enough contact us with the best time to call you on (Thursday) between 9:00 and 5:00 PM Pacific time ( http://www.universal-devices.com/contact.htm ).

With kind regards,

Michel

I have a 8703 Blackberry on Sprint.