Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dennisric

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dennisric

  1. I now have ver 2.8.8 working ok. I now can not do a backup. I get these two errors never seen before. ERROR: Could not create zip file. ERROR: Could not Retreive file/conf/mail/1.NOT. Any help would be great. I now see ver 2.8.10 is out but until I can do a backup I am afraid to go any further. Thanks
  2. I was able to do a rset isy back to normal, of course lost everything. IP was still locked in so connected thru network. I am trying to restore from last backup but nothing happens.
  3. Just did update to 2.8.8 from 2.8.7 and now isy not working. I do a ping to IP and it replys twice then times out three keeps doing same thing. I did a reset and still nothing. Getting RX TX led's flashing and mem led flashing. Now what?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.