Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Universal Devices Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Athlon

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Athlon

  1. Athlon replied to dpmenzer's topic in eisy-ui
    It's possible the wording in the update announcement calling the new UI the 'default interface' might be causing some confusion.
  2. Athlon replied to dpmenzer's topic in eisy-ui
    The new UI is a work in progress. It's nowhere near complete. You are seeing what it can do at the moment, and that's it for now. It will replace the AC some day - that's the goal - but not for some time.
  3. Was hoping it would be that simple for you. Someone else is going to have to chime in here.
  4. I'm not on Apple device - I use Firefox on a Windows PC, so I'm not exactly sure what that looks like to you. Having said that, I sometimes get a warning saying a website is not secure. Usually on that same screen is an 'Advanced' link I can click to see more info. On the advanced screen there is an option to ignore the warning. In the case of eisy.local I know it to be safe, so I click on proceed anyway because I know it to be safe. It's local (on my own network). Take a closer look at that Safari screen to see if you can go to the eisy.local site despite the warning. The warning usually has to do with unsigned certificates - ignoring that warning is not an issue in this case.
  5. Yep, that's how I did it. Someone else will have to chime in here.
  6. How did you reinstall them? (From what screen?)
  7. http://polisy.local/ or https://eisy.local
  8. @woodchip Main Menu (upper left corner): Then Settings: Then Reinstall Plugins:
  9. Try from the Main Menu - Settings/Reinstall all plugins Worked for me...
  10. Athlon replied to vbPhil's topic in eisy-ui
    Here 'ya go:
  11. Athlon replied to vbPhil's topic in eisy-ui
    No sir. And I've been playing around with it - adding tiles and widgets just for the hell of it.
  12. Figured it out. 😀 Went to Main Menu/Settings/Reinstall Plugins and clicked on Reinstall All Plugins. I can now add tiles.
  13. After clicking on the setting icon (gear), then 'Add Tiles', I get this: Create Tiles From Nodes Error: Request failed with status code 404 --- If I click on the Main Menu, then Nodes, a list of (I think) nodes shows briefly, then this: Home Nodes Error: Request failed with status code 404 --- I've read through the wiki and it seems they should be working - is it because I have a Polisy?
  14. Athlon replied to vbPhil's topic in eisy-ui
    I just updated my Polisy, and can confirm I have the new UI at: http://polisy.local/
  15. UPDATE: We do have it on Polisy! http://polisy.local/
  16. Corrected link: http://polisy.local/ (I removed the extra . (period).) The new UI is there for me as well. Thank you for posting this. As for my IoX finder - it's working fine. You may have to manually 'Add' the address for your Polisy.
  17. @bmercier Thanks for that. Michael's update email seemed to imply the new UI is available to Polisy users. Is that the case? EDIT: Never mind, I see that it is!
  18. Thanks. So I thought as well. The email is a bit ambiguous about that so as a Polisy user I thought I would ask.
  19. Update: The first link ( https://192.168.xxx.xxx:3000/dashboard ) in my OP now takes me to my PG3 page.
  20. Just logged into the admin console again (without rebooting) and I did not get that error message.
  21. I just upgraded to 14.3 and 6.0 on my Polisy. I tried https://192.168.xxx.xx:3000/dashboard, https://eisy.local and https://polisy.local - none of which worked. Do we have the new UI on Polisy? (I used the actual ip address in the first example above.)
  22. Same on Polisy before and after upgrading.
  23. I think that link is for eisy. At least that's what I see when I hover my mouse over it. Because I own a polisy, it doesn't work for me unless I copy your link and change eisy to polisy.
  24. The stream address I use for my Roku's is the one provided by Blue Iris and not the cameras directly. Nothing goes to the cloud here, and I don't have any ports forwarded. You can use VLC to test various direct streams from your Reolink cameras. The Reolink website has a few good tutorials that show you how to discover them and make that happen based on the model cam you have.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.