Everything posted by Athlon
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.2.3 (August 29th, 2023)
Upgraded from 3.2.2 without issue. 😀
-
Admin Console can not find the ISY
Two things I can offer. When you cleared your java cache - did you check ALL of the boxes so you would delete everything? And then click on 'My ISY' on this website: https://www.universal-devices.com/ If you did clear it all, try clicking in the 'Add' button in your screenshot and entering your ISY's ip address.
-
log into isy 994
Without knowing which model you have, here is a link to the wiki with instructions for all of them: https://wiki.universal-devices.com/index.php?title=ISY-99i/ISY-26_INSTEON:Resetting_Your_Userid/Password
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.2.1 (August 14th, 2023)
This update was smooth, including all 5 of my Node servers being re-installed.
-
Support Thread for IoX 5.6.4
Updated to 5.64 without any issues. It will be nice to be able to update my z-wave stuff without having to remove my Zooz S2 Stick 700 from my Polisy and put it into my Rpi HA setup. (It uses a .gpl file.)
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.36 (July 11, 2023)
Just go past that - it's safe to do so. (The message is normal and just a warning - not a fatal stop.)
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.36 (July 11, 2023)
Thank you team! Very smooth upgrade!
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.36 (July 11, 2023)
Sorry - did not know it has been removed...
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.36 (July 11, 2023)
While in PG3 - System menu choice at the top, then Restart Polyglot 3x.
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.32 (June 27, 2023)
Tried twice today (Polisy) - stuck on 3.1.29
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.32 (June 27, 2023)
Just tried to upgrade as well. Still on 3.1.29...
-
Support thread: IoX 5.6.2 Release
It's been that way for me since this update.
-
Support thread: IoX 5.6.2 Release
Perfect!
-
Support thread: IoX 5.6.2 Release
This may be worth a try for you. I have similar problems when logging in using the 'Cloud' option. but not when using the 'LAN' option.
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.29 (June 12, 2023)
That's what I had to do - but actually had to clear the cache for that URL in the browser (I use Chrome). I tried it with Edge (which I never use) and because it worked there without issue, I decided to try clearing the cache in Chrome.
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.29 (June 12, 2023)
Explained in the 1st post here:
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.29 (June 12, 2023)
Upgraded to 3.1.29 without a hitch. @bpwwer -> The link in the upgrade announcement does not send you to this support thread.
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.27 (May 22, 2023)
Exactly what I had to do. I use Chrome, so I used Edge to confirm it upgraded. Then I went into Chrome's settings and deleted the cache for PG3's website. Fixed it perfectly. The '?' trick did not work for me. (I'm on Windows 11.)
-
Support thread for: PG3x v3.1.27 (May 22, 2023)
Thank you for this. Helped me greatly converting to PG3x!
-
Support thread: IoX 5.6.2 Release
Same thing for me. Because I've always used the 'Cloud' option, I thought something was wrong with the update - so I tried the 'LAN' option and it seems fine. The 'Upgrade Packages' button on the Configuration Tab is still clickable - should I? (I'm on 5.6.2) EDIT: I have a Polisy - I did not see any popup windows telling me the process was complete or to reboot.
-
Support thread for: PG3 v3.1.21 (May 22, 2023)
Beep Beep
-
Kasa Node Server Stops Working When My Router Reboots
Update: My Kasa node server has been working perfectly since I started this thread. Before my first post here, I had to restart it a few times a week as described in my first post. (Was doing so for a few months.) Who knows why it's okay now - could it be the real power of this forum? Or do you believe in coincidences...
-
Kasa Node Server Stops Working When My Router Reboots
I agree. I really don't know how often I need to do that. It was simple to program in my router, in the middle of the night, so I chose that frequency. Regardless, I'm wondering why my Kasa devices in ISY programs don't work after a reboot.
-
Kasa Node Server Stops Working When My Router Reboots
@Geddy Yes - they all have a reserved IP address (any Kasa device in an ISY program does), and they have for a long time. I used to use the hex trick to turn Kasa devices on and off before PG3. 😀
-
Kasa Node Server Stops Working When My Router Reboots
I suppose I can play with the frequency of the restarts - maybe once a week or so.