Problem with climate and irrigation module

Galun

Hello. I have isy 99i and the last available firmware (the one in Jan 2013). I've had the climate and irrigation module since mid 2012 and it had worked flawlessly until recently, perhaps a couple weeks ago. When I pull up the java admin console and go to the climate tab, all the information in the "Status" section is missing. All I have is the table on the left hand side with the weather bug settings - location id, unit, irrigation method, etc. But the table on the right hand side in the status section is completely blank. It used to be populated with weather data and the irrigation calculation.

I changed the weather feed and had no luck there. My irrigation program works fine without the climate irrigation requirement trigger (after I remove that line in the program, my irrigation schedule works again).

Any ideas on how to fix the climate / irrigation module? Thanks!

The error related to weather bug is:

Mon 2013/07/22 21:08:47 System -140000 datafeed.weatherbug.com

There were a lot more of this error but it goes back to 2012 when I first purchased the modules, and they were working until recently.

In my laptop I actually see the status table populated (vs. my desktop where status table was not populated), but the evaporation data seemed off. The calculated evaporation data was -0.0185 inches/day which seemed way too low. The weather station is SMPSM.

Archived