Elk SSL connection not working 994i Pro

ski2020

I recently noticed that I no longer had the ability to arm/disarm my Elk from the ISY admin. I read that the Pro requires using a secure port and SSL in order to arm. I have set up my XEP appropriately, but the ISY SSL connection doesn't work. (The event viewer shows "Connect SSL" then "Connect SSL successful" then eventually "Disconnect SSL".) All Elk queries fail.

I noticed that you advised others to delete entries in the passwords tab of the M1XEP setup. I use one of those entries for a mobile app to arm/disarm my elk, so I need it.

1) Can I connect ISY to my Elk using SSL if there are entries in the password tab?

2) Would I be able to connect to my Elk using a mobile app (with accesses through the XEP) if the ISY is connected using the secure port? (I know if the ISY is connected using the insecure port, e.g 2101, that the mobile app can connect.)

Thanks for the help. I am running 4.1.0 on the 994i Pro.

OK. I've set up the Elk interface through the insecure port. I get all of the elk status in the "elk" tab and my programs which rely on elk status all work. But I no longer get the elk current state (which shows the current state and the arm/disarm buttons) on the main window of the isy admin.

What do I need to do to get elk current state and arm/disarm? Until one of my upgrades it used to just pop up.

Thanks.

Archived