New ISY and new 2413S PLM not communicating

GQuack

Greetings - my new 2413S arrived today and I tried to get my ISY -994i up and running. Figured out to ignore the quick start guide that came with the PLM and used the instructions on the Wiki page. I have the PLM plugged into the wall, an Ethernet cable connected from the interface port on the PLM to Port A on the ISY. I have an Ethernet cable connected from the network port on the ISY to my router. Blue power light on the ISY is on. Network connection LEDs on the ISY are showing green and flashing. Firewall set up for full trust on the ISY. Logged into the ISY with admin / admin and getting a message "Your system is in Safe Mode. This is normally caused when the system cannot communicate with the PLM. Please check the connections/wiring to the PLM and then reboot your system. If the problem persists, it all likelihood, the PLM is defective." I've rebooted the system, no difference.

I've read through the various posts on communication issues and the Wiki guides; what steps do I take to troubleshoot further?

This happened to me a couple days ago when I moved my isy and plm from one room to another. Accidentally plugged in the isy before the plm and the two leftmost blue leds on the isy were lit up.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Archived