Harmony API

Jimbo.Automates

Teken,

I'm not sure what the depth is, but looks like a simple REST interface, so at a simple level we could push commands from the ISY with the network module to Harmony, and hopefully push commands from Harmony to ISY as well...  But, it seems like a plugin on the ISY side would be the best interface.  Then UDI could get free advertising by adding the "Control with Harmony" feature.

Paul,

You are welcome.  I have been a Harmony user for a really long time as well, as soon as I found the WAF was really high, I got them for all entertainment centers!  I'm still using the older 880/890's, but I am recylcing one of my old 880's at best buy this week to get the $100 off coupon for an Ultimate Home setup, so I am really interested in this as well.

If anyone else find's out more please let us know.

- Jim

- Jim

I would like to have the ISY push a command to the Harmony. That's one thing that is hard to get working. Its would make the ISY be able to send a command to turn ON my air conditioner, since the ISY cannot do this itself. I live in an apartment building and we have thru-the-window ac units. They can be turned on via IR only.

Rob

• 5 months later...

Archived