Scenes within a scene

jkraus

what I am trying to do is quite simple so sure there is another way:

Scene #1 has a keypadlinc key A as a controller so when that scene is active ti will turn on a "garage light" and the keypad key A lights

I want to create Scene #2:

Scene #2 will have the "garage light" AND "Patio"  light with a remote switch as the controller so when active I want it to also light the keypadlinc pad A so it will be lit and if I turn it off ti will also turn off the "garage light"

Possibly as simple as having the KPL pad A as a responder in two different scenes?

what I am trying to do is quite simple so sure there is another way:

Scene #1 has a keypadlinc key A as a controller so when that scene is active ti will turn on a "garage light" and the keypad key A lights

I want to create Scene #2:

Scene #2 will have the "garage light" AND "Patio"  light with a remote switch as the controller so when active I want it to also light the keypadlinc pad A so it will be lit and if I turn it off ti will also turn off the "garage light"

Possibly as simple as having the KPL pad A as a responder in two different scenes?

Yes.

Devices can hold about 256 scenes each.

It's like having a pull chain lamp socket with many strings on it and each person holding one of the multiple other ends. Anybody can pull the string and turn the light on or off if they hold  an end (link)

Made a new scene with both lights as responders as well as both of the keypads as responders and the remote link as a controller. Worked perfect! Not only did the remote link turn on both lights is that was supposed to both of the keypad keys could turn off the individual lights or I could turn them both off from the

Remotelinc. Perfect! Thanks all

Archived