Problems logging into ISY via MobilLinc

AnthemAVM

Back after 4 years without a ISY and trying to come up to speed on things.  I am using Mobilinc Pro on my android without any problems.  Today I tried to access my ISY with Mobilinc and the web address they email you.

Everything works as planned, but when the admin page comes up and I put in my login and password, I get an error and not able to login.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?  I am using a 994 with Z wave.

Back after 4 years without a ISY and trying to come up to speed on things.  I am using Mobilinc Pro on my android without any problems.  Today I tried to access my ISY with Mobilinc and the web address they email you.

Everything works as planned, but when the admin page comes up and I put in my login and password, I get an error and not able to login.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?  I am using a 994 with Z wave.

Are accessing ISY on your LAN or remotely?

Can you access your ISY on your LAN with the local address?

Hi AnthemAVM,

If you are using MobiLinc Connect and the Admin Console you need to use your MobiLinc Connect email address and MobiLinc Connect password to log into your ISY.

If you have questions, please email us at support@mobilinc.com with your ISY's UUID and we'll assist you.

Wes

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here - it just plain doesn't work.

I AM using my Mobilinc connect user ID/password.

I haven't used Mobilinc for quite some time. I've moved updated from ISY (from 99 to 994), reset ISY (due to move...), and updated phone since then.

Frankly, don't really miss it, but I have some subscription time left, and was going to use it to check on simple IFTTT recipe working. (Turn light on/off depending on Nest home/away - just as a test.)

I am able to sync to the ISY using local connection.

Just get network errors using Mobilinc Pro.

BTW, I have the ISY Portal installed. Does this interfere with Mobilinc portal? I don't see anything about Mobilinc in ISY console. Should I?

Oh, I see in modules I have Portal Integration for Mobilinc Connect. Did I mess up? Does that force me to use the Portal instead of Mobilinc connect?

Hi jtara92101,

You cannot use MobiLinc and ISY Portal simultaneously. It's one or the other. Once you make a decision on which to use, please contact support@universal-devices.com and we'd be delighted to deactivate the other one(and refund in case of ISY Portal).

With kind regards,

Michel

Archived