Working on backups

James Peterson

Awesome. Will that backup main profile layout as well as user changed names and status?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It backs up every profile, favorite and all custom name, button and statuses.  All data is completely encrypted so it can not be tampered with.  On recovery, the user credentials are not restored so the user doing the recovering has to re-authenticate themselves on the ISY for security reasons. 

Nice!!! Love it.

Do you see any way of integrating with Androids 'share' function (so a backup could be emailed to, say, my Wife)?

ya, I could probably do that.

Ya know.  That might save me some work, since I can just share it with Google drive as well.  That way I don't need to worry about the handling of the data myself.  and also one less permission I have to grant on my app.  Great suggestion!!

Ya know.  That might save me some work, since I can just share it with Google drive as well.  That way I don't need to worry about the handling of the data myself.  and also one less permission I have to grant on my app.  Great suggestion!!

Sometimes I just get excited.  Now you share Agave backups with other apps and you can restore agave backups from file attachments in gmail or directly from anywhere really by simply clicking on the file and restoring it.  Thanks MWareman 

post-4839-0-75926300-1483635238_thumb.png

Sometimes I just get excited. Now you share Agave backups with other apps and you can restore agave backups from file attachments in gmail or directly from anywhere really by simply clicking on the file and restoring it. Thanks MWareman

Nice!!!

Archived