Admin Console lockup

tmorse305

I have a new problem accessing the Admin Console with a new computer.  When I launch the Admin app the ISY Finder window opens and displays my ISY information but the window is frozen and the logon window for my ISY never appears.  Task Manager is the only way to get out of it.  This worked correctly yesterday.  If I try it on a different computer I can get to the the admin console so this seems to be a configuration problem on the new computer.

The new computer has a 4k display and I have been trying all of the suggestions in the forum to increase the font size, I believe this problem is related to that.  I uninstalled Java and deleted all local data related to the ISY.  I re-installed JAVA and downloaded the console app again, but the result is the same.  The Dashboard app works correctly.

Any suggestions?

Many virus protection packags (Norton, Mcafee, etc) take a dim view of any java app. Can you temporarily turn that off and retry?

If that's it, usually there is a way to tell the virus package to not evaluate certain apps, eg the admin console

Paul

Archived