Cannot connect to ISY

tmorse305

Hi,

Today I started having trouble connecting to my ISY via the portal.  It normally works great, I haven't made any changes to the setup of Mobilinc, ISY or the Portal.  I can access the portal via a web browser so it appears to be working.  My ISY is also up and running.

What else can I try to troubleshoot this?

Thanks.

Update

Problem solved, the issue was on the ISY side.

Hi,

Today I started having trouble connecting to my ISY via the portal.  It normally works great, I haven't made any changes to the setup of Mobilinc, ISY or the Portal.  I can access the portal via a web browser so it appears to be working.  My ISY is also up and running.

What else can I try to troubleshoot this?

Thanks.

Update

Problem solved, the issue was on the ISY side.

It would be good to know what you found to fix this just for future users having similar problems.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I upgraded the mobilinc app to 4.12 i can no longer connect through https, My tls settings are 1.2, and I can access via web browser just not with the mobilinc app.

I have a ISY994i pro, 4.5.4 

And the portal appears online in the dashboard, 

I tried reboot both, isy and isp router but nothings change, I can access with mobilinc on local http just not outside.

Any help will be much appreciated

Hi Bernardo,

If you are using the MobiLinc Connect portal, open MobiLinc and go to Settings->Lighting Controller->Host type and select "MobiLinc Connect".

Select "I Already Have an Account" and log in.

If you can't get reconnected to your ISY through MobiLinc Connect, please send me a screenshot of your Admin Console->Help->About page to support@mobilinc.com so we can investigate.

Wes

Archived