KPL Status doing weird things

addict

Ok, I have read the many other threads on KPL and programming to 'correct' KPL status LEDs.

My problem is that I believe I am following the correct programming, but I am getting strange results.

I have Button B set to control 2 SWL (switchlinc controlled) lights (Bar Pendants and Bar Cans). Switching on/off at the SWL Switch doesn't change the status of the KPL Button B LED.

My desired result:

If both Bar Pendants and Bar Cans are off/turned off, turn off button B on KPL. If one of the bar lights is ON, then Turn ON/Leave ON Button B on the KPL.

Code I am Using:

If
       Status  'KPL B' is not On
   And (
            Status  'Bar Pendants' is not Off
         Or Status  'Bar Cans' is not Off
       )

Then
       Set Scene 'KPL.Bar.Status' On

Else
  - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

And

If
       Status  'KPL B' is not Off
   And (
            Status  'Bar Pendants' is Off
        And Status  'Bar Cans' is Off
       )

Then
       Set Scene 'KPL.Bar.Status' Off

Else
  - No Actions - (To add one, press 'Action')

My programs seem to work, but when the programs are enabled, and controlling the bar lights from the KPL, the KPL doesn't register the correct status anymore. For example:

Click Button B on KPL -> lights turn on correctly - light on KPL Button B turns on then off - then back on. Final result is strange - but correct (Lights on, Button B on)

NOW Click Button B to turn off Bar lights. Bar lights turn off, and the KPL 'B' LED turns off then turns back on. So now the status is Lights OFF, LED states they are on. CLick the 'lighted' B button, lights stay off, button LED finally turns off.

I have tried many ways of programming the same thing, but controlling from the KPL always ends up getting messed up. Simply disabling the program returns the KPL to working as it usually does (showing the correct status and without the 'blinking led' and wrong status).

What am I doing wrong? Or more specifically, why does the led blink - then go to the wrong status?

TIA

Addict

Archived