Alexa integration via Isy Portal Stopped Working

I had my Isy Portal working with a connection to Amazon Echo.  This stopped working, I think on 12/12.  I have the ISY Optimized for Smart Home V3 skill on my Echo and have Live Update turned on via isy.io.  Isy Web Access works fine via my.isy.io.  My Isy is at version 4.6.2.  I cannot control my devices through my Echo nor through the Alexa app on my phone.  Echo says "Sorry, the device or group XXX is not responding" (XXX is any light or device name).  The Alexa app flashes a message "Waiting on UDI" and then displays "Server is unresponsive" and "There was a problem". I tried rebooting my Isy but this doesn't help.  Here's the error log after the latest reboot:

2017/12/14 08:05:36 System -5 Start

2017/12/14 08:05:37 System -110022 /CONF/INSTENG.OPT

2017/12/14 08:05:37 System -110012 /CONF/INSTENG.OPT

2017/12/14 08:05:38 System -170001 [Network] Established

Why did my Echo integration stop working?

Something similar happened to me a few weeks ago. My ISY still showed online in the portal. I ended up disabling the skill and re-enabling it. Ran discovery without forgetting the devices and Alexa didn't find anything "new" but all the devices worked thereafter. Because it was all the same devices this didn't affect my routines either. Give that a try!

• 11 months later...

Archived