iPhone Webapp for ISY - looking for testers

burakk

Hi,

I have been working on an iPhone webapp for the ISY, and I believe we have a beta ready for testing.

Please PM me if you interested in testing. Of course, you will need an iPhone, or an iPod Touch. You will also need the Web Module from UD. Michel has offered to provide a discount for testers of the webapp.

I'll ask testers to use the webapp to control their devices over local wireless network and over the 3G/Edge network of the cell phone carriers to review reliability and usability.

I must warn that the release is not a full release, not all device types are available... So please make sure you will not get frustrated and break your iphone's glass (i broke mine once already :) ).

Special thanks to Michel for all the support he provided.

Best,

Burak

Burakk,

This is wonderful news. Thanks so very much for your hard work.

With kind regards,

Michel

Hi,

I have been working on an iPhone webapp for the ISY, and I believe we have a beta ready for testing.

Please PM me if you interested in testing. Of course, you will need an iPhone, or an iPod Touch. You will also need the Web Module from UD. Michel has offered to provide a discount for testers of the webapp.

I'll ask testers to use the webapp to control their devices over local wireless network and over the 3G/Edge network of the cell phone carriers to review reliability and usability.

I must warn that the release is not a full release, not all device types are available... So please make sure you will not get frustrated and break your iphone's glass (i broke mine once already :) ).

Special thanks to Michel for all the support he provided.

Best,

Burak

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...