Polglot V2 CAO Wireless Tags Nodeserver

Jimbo.Automates

2 hours ago, DennisC said:

Are you clicking the "Monitor Tag" button to set the command after selecting true from the drop down?

Yes. I select True in the drop-down, and as soon as I click "Monitor Tags" it reverts back to False.

5 minutes ago, gteudt said:

Yes. I select True in the drop-down, and as soon as I click "Monitor Tags" it reverts back to False.

Suggest going to Wireless Tag Controller, setting log to "Debug", go back and set Monitor Tags True. Then log in to whatever you are running on (example: Polisy, RPI), go to Wireless Tag Nodeserver, Details, Log and check the log for any errors.

Issue is resolved thanks to the quick help of Jimbo!

My ISY wasn't able to talk to Polyglot because the Host Name (Admin Console Menu "Node Servers" -> Configure -> Wireless Tag) was set to 127.0.0.1 instead of the IP of my RPI. To confirm this was the issue, I changed the IP and everything worked.

However the root cause was me running an older version of Polyglot (I'm usually better than this). I deleted the node server, updated Polyglot to 2.2.10, reinstalled the node server, and everything is working.

• 1 month later...

hello everyone, 

i have been attempting to add some more tags without luck.  so i reinitialized and am coming up with the following while attempting to authorize:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]
   MyTagList.oauth2.authorize.btnYes_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +567
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +155
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3804

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.36366

so i am stuck.  Not sure what to try next.  Thanks for any input...

Scott

• 2 weeks later...

@scotnor, at what step from the Installation instructions do you get that message?

https://github.com/jimboca/udi-wirelesstag-poly#installation

I've spoken to support and he says it's because you are not logged into authorize on your wirelesstag account, but now they fixed it to provide a better error message, so please try again and let me know the results.

Hello jimbo, 

I get the errors at step 4e in the procedure.  I can click allow or not, above is what allow does which did not appear to change, below is disallow.  Before I could do any of this, I had to login which it appears to have accepted.  It now appears to automatically log me in.  Thanks....

Server Error in '/' Application.

Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation. 

ASP.NET is not authorized to access the requested resource. Consider granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity. ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically {MACHINE}\ASPNET on IIS 5 or Network Service on IIS 6 and IIS 7, and the configured application pool identity on IIS 7.5) that is used if the application is not impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity impersonate="true"/>, the identity will be the anonymous user (typically IUSR_MACHINENAME) or the authenticated request user. 

To grant ASP.NET access to a file, right-click the file in File Explorer, choose "Properties" and select the Security tab. Click "Add" to add the appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes for the desired access.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.36366

No. I cleared out the cache and tried to run the process.  Where it should go to the grant/deny choice screen, it instead asks for login to the main tag login page instead of the oath choice page.  And on chromium on this raspberry pi, i have never been able to login like i can on win10 with chrome.  I can't even get to step 4e now.  Wits end here ..... Thanks.....

• 10 months later...

Archived