UDI Mobile App not working right since last app update

glarsen

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2019 at 10:51 AM, Michel Kohanim said:

Hi guys,

I am so very sorry but haven't heard back from Fernando. We are working on an alternative. Please stay tuned.

With kind regards,
Michel

@Michel Kohanim any update. I'm particularly looking for something lightweight and easy to manage on multiple phones. UDI Mobile looked perfect, if it only worked:-)

7 minutes ago, TexMike said:

Only for iPhone correct? We're a four phone Android family.

Only for neither really.  Locative is no longer developed or supported.  I don't think it's actually available in either app store anymore (if it is then it shouldn't be) and the different locations to download it from are "questionable" unless you have an older "known good" version or you compile it from source yourselfe as the github repo is still available.

Great app.... just no longer supported.  Same thing happened with the Android app I used to use egiGeoFence the author got tired of trying to fix things that Google was breaking with Android Location services.... :(

Locative is still in the iPhone app store, and it was even updated for the iPhone X screen and misc bugfixes after it was declared "not supported".  It still works fine and I think it's still the best of the bunch, so I wouldn't dissuade folks from trying it.

15 minutes ago, rccoleman said:

Locative is still in the iPhone app store, and it was even updated for the iPhone X screen and misc bugfixes after it was declared "not supported".  It still works fine and I think it's still the best of the bunch, so I wouldn't dissuade folks from trying it.

If it's still getting updates that's great.  It's not available for Android in the Play Store.

Archived