Fibaro Eyeball sensor work with ISY ?

wxmike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I sent in a fairly decent diagnostic of the Fibaro to support.  I hope support for it will improve.  From what I gather UDI is doing some fairly large changes in how they are addressing/handling z-wave devices to make adding support easier/faster.  I'm hoping that change comes soon but I expect it will be another firmware release to incorporate the changes.

2 hours ago, simplextech said:

I sent in a fairly decent diagnostic of the Fibaro to support.  I hope support for it will improve.  From what I gather UDI is doing some fairly large changes in how they are addressing/handling z-wave devices to make adding support easier/faster.  I'm hoping that change comes soon but I expect it will be another firmware release to incorporate the changes.

I think its Isy based. When I removed one of my sensors that was once working with the ISY it no longer works now when I re-add it. The others still work but they were added a long time ago. If it was only the new sensor then it may be their firmware but since im having trouble with existing stuff it may be something in the code.

11 minutes ago, lilyoyo1 said:

I think its Isy based. When I removed one of my sensors that was once working with the ISY it no longer works now when I re-add it. The others still work but they were added a long time ago. If it was only the new sensor then it may be their firmware but since im having trouble with existing stuff it may be something in the code.

I should have clarified I sent the info to UDI support :)

Archived